Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom. - Theodore Isaac Rubin

Monday, October 8, 2007

The Beauty of Fall



I was driving the other day listening to my favorite song of all time - "Sweet Child O'Mine" by Guns 'N' Roses and admiring the scenery. I thought about how much fall depresses me because it means it's about to get really frickin cold outside but it does have it's beauty.



I can't wait to go to Tanner's Orchard, it is basically an apple orchard where you can pick your own apples, pumpkins, buy cider, pies, and all kinds of delicious seasonal items. It is my favorite part of autumn. There's also a petting zoo and all kinds of interesting stuff to do. It's easy to spend way too much money there though.

The next good thing about fall... Halloween. Last year my boyfriend and I dressed up like an 'evil' king and queen and the costumes were amazing. Too bad we fell asleep before the costume contest and missed the whole night! I'm having trouble finding anything to wear this year that isn't too whore-ish.

Well, I just wanted to post some pretty fall pictures to make myself a little more cheerful about the seasons changing. Enjoy. Share some of your own photos or your favorite part of fall if you'd like, too!

Halloween kittens