Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom. - Theodore Isaac Rubin

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Totally Fabulous!


Lisa McGlaun (LifePrints) says I'm totally fabulous! This means so much coming from her! Her blog is one of my favorites. What first caught my eye was her quote:
"In every moment we leave our mark on the world through our intentions, actions, and relationships. These legacies are our LifePrints. What do you wish to leave behind? LifePrints is dedicated to stories of individuals and organizations making a positive difference in our world, one compassionate deed at a time."
It's one of those instances you feel like they are saying how you feel, just in a lot better way than you ever could. Not only is her writing style unique and impressive, she always has interesting things to write about. She would be the first person I'd give an award to. Check it out when you get a chance!
Now to pass on the Totally Fabulous Award to a few bloggers that I think are Totally deserving.

Here are a few of my favorite Totally Fabulous Bloggers. Pass this award onto your favorite blogs!


VeganSally - Living Without Meat. A fellow animal lover who has inspired me in many ways. There are new topics every day. One of the few blogs I actually subscribe to; I was pleasantly surprised to find she had written a post about my vegetarian blog! It's a great feeling when someone you admire returns your admiration.

SleepnBeauty83 - a wonderful mother of three. She has a lot to say and doesn't sugar coat anything, that's for sure. I may be a little biased considering we have close for over ten years, but I really enjoy seeing what she has to write about and her creative layouts.

SnowTigressJO - I'm sure many of you are familiar with the Laidback Buddhist, as it has been up for many awards before. You can tell she really has a passion for blogging! She seems wise beyond her years, and I love her use of famous quotes.